Monday, May 2, 2011

joy the baker


if you don't know joy the baker, you need to.   she is doing a fun penpal thing and since fun mail has been in my blood since i received dr. seuss books in the mail and my grandmother would sew and knit the coolest barbie clothes and send them to me.  fun mail can make someone's day.    so check out her site:  http://www.joythebaker.com/  

mail art ...  years ago

ceramic tags from vintage cookie cutters


bell pepper and greens from my garden years ago ... going through old photos.


i would send these through the mail too ...   but they happen to be a  kit i put together for an earth day workshop

earth day work shop @ my private studio { couple of earth day's ago}

mail art.


chinese food containers ... use those too for mailing



love getting real mail.  how about a mail art workshop???

No comments:

Post a Comment