Thursday, September 29, 2011

hoarder recovery program




it's a start

and still counting....

and many more.....


un-done projects

fred ... won't part with him just yet

something about christmas ...  love it.  love every holiday, good reason to buy, make and collect.  matter of fact, it seems every day is a holiday!  
from my childhood, a must keep. 

big, huge, large garage sale this weekend




it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun ...  or something like that.  i would like to think of my self as a collector, but in this day and age i think it's more like a "hoarder", soooo with that said, i've put myself in the "hoarder recovery program" {HRP} and i've been cleaning and clearing out my stuff ....  dang, wish i didn't have such fun stuff.   you have to check out my garage sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment