Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy love day ....

happy valentine's day...
may your day be filled with ... true love.

sweetheart.

patrick wishes you a happy one too....









have an enchanting evening...


my etsy packaging to france ....
 
my out-door heart art...
 
finding love at the beach with friends  ....  reni


have a wild day ... wild thing, you make my heart sing
{dang it, it's blurred, you get the drift}

art by suzette lau, age 5

my dear friend, lynn, saved our valentine's from 4th grade
 and sent it back to me after she went through them
to find the one her now husband gave her in the 4th grade
really cute story.

from my childhood valentine to my parents ...
used the word gay back then to mean happy



happy love day .... may your hearts be filled with
love
joy
luck
happiness
wonder-ment
courage
hope
curiosity
kindness
gratitude
beauty
etc..
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment